You are a new business development professional with at least Five (5)-10 years of direct sales experience. In consultation with the VP Sales, you will be responsible for the following:
Assignment and roles:
- You are a new business development professional with at least Five (5)-10 years of direct sales experience. In consultation with the VP Sales, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop a sales plan for our core services to commensurate with company objectives;
- Solicit medium and large companies that could best use our services;
- Utilize Professional Selling Skills (PSS) to understand customer needs and present cost-effective solutions, which will attract customers, increase customer spend, while fostering loyalty and retention; and
- Execute the customer and account related tasks noted below:
- Manage an account portfolio of approximately 75 medium to large-size customers, including National Accounts customers, as well as focusing on customer acquisition;
- Initiate 23 customer calls per week, including a minimum of three (3) new customer development calls;
- Identify and classify account opportunities and potential by establishing call priorities and frequencies (pipeline report, customer action plan);
- Develop and implement account penetration plans and strategies to include regular account business reviews for key customers;
- Understand customer needs and concerns to help them get the job done and win their business;
- Aggressively follow up on leads to convert to profitable sales; and
- Manage and maintain customer segment accounts, while increasing customer awareness of the company through their product and service offering.
- Five (5) to 10 years of outside sales experience in communication services or technology;
- Ability to work independently with strong self-management skills;
- Superior interpersonal and customer service skills to effectively build relationships;
- A positive team-playing attitude;
- Strong communication skills; with the ability to convey messages in an organized, clear and effective manner;
- Self-starting motivation, innovating and achieving goals beyond required;
- Exceptional time-management skills;
- Proficient computer skills and aptitude (knowledge of SalesForce an asset);
- Possession of a valid driver's license; and
- A post-secondary education or experience equivalent.
babyTEL offers it's team members a great opportunity to stay on the leading edge of the new technological innovations in their field of work and play an important role in exciting projects shaping the future of the telecommunications industry. babyTEL provides a competitive salary and benefits package & the potential to expand your career. We are located in the heart of downtown Montreal (near the metro and train stations).
If you are a passionate, innovative & enthusiastic candidate, you’ll find babyTEL’s culture to be exciting, challenging and rewarding. Come work for one of the technological leaders in today’s telecommunications carrier market.
Driven by innovation and a passion for the future, babyTEL Inc. (www.babytel.net) is a growing provider of fully featured VoIP Telephone Service, as well as mobile & social applications and is well positioned in the emerging Internet Telephony market.